Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThese 11 essays by ted philosophers and social theorists take up the philosophical aspects of Jurgen Habermas's unfinished project of reconstructing enlightenment rationality. They range in subject matter from classical problems to contemporary debates, covering historical perspectives, theoretical issues, and post-enlightenment challenges. A companion volume of essays will take up the cultural and political aspects of the work. Together, the two volumes underscore the richness and variety of Habermas's project.Contributors: Karl-Otto Apel. Richard J. Bernstein. Peter Burger. Martin Jay. Thomas McCarthy. Herbert Schnadelbach. Charles Taylor. Michael Theunissen. Ernst Tugendhat. Albrecht Wellmer.
- Author BiographyN. Gregory Mankiw is Professor of Economics at Harvard University.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/1992
- Series TitleStudies in Contemporary German Social Thought
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note1
- Weight612 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlbrecht Wellmer,Axel Honneth,Claus Offe,Thomas McCarthy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.