All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionHistorical and contemporary philosophical writings on punishment.
- Author BiographyGertrude Ezorsky is Professor Emerita of Philosophy at Brooklyn College, City University of New York and the CUNY Graduate Center. Her books include Moral Rights in the Workplace, also published by SUNY Press.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2016
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byGertrude Ezorsky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.