All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionArranged and integrated to reveal epistemology, phemelogy, theory of signs, other major topics. Includes The Fixation of Beliefs, How to Make Our Ideas Clear, The Scientific Attitude and Fallibilism, Philosophy and the Sciences: A Classification, The Principles of Phemelogy, Logic as Semiotic: The Theory of Signs, and The Criterion of Validity in Reasoning.
- Author(s)Charles S. Peirce
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/03/1986
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight403 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorJustus Buchler
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.