All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConfused by metaphysics? In a muddle with aesthetics? Intimidated by Kant? Then look further! Philosophy For Dummies, UK Edition is a complete crash-course in philosophical thought, covering key philosophers, philosophical history and theory and the big questions that affect us today. Tying in with standard UK curricula and including core topics such as logic, ethics and political philosophy, this impartial, expert guide cuts through the jargon to give you the facts. Whether you're a philosophy student or a complete beginner, Philosophy For Dummies, UK Edition will get you thinking and talking about philosophy in time, and with maximum confidence.
- Author BiographyMartin Cohen is a successful philosophy author who has written numerous books, including 101 Philosophical Problems and 101 Ethical Dilemmas. Martin is the Editor of The Philosopher, one of the UK's oldest philosophy journals.
- Author(s)Martin Cohen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.