All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy: Key Themes is a beginner's guide to understanding and critiquing philosophical arguments. Each chapter introduces one of the major themes in philosophy. Baggini's approach combines explanation with summary while encouraging the reader to question the arguments and positions presented.
- Author BiographyJULIAN BAGGINI Philosopher and also editor and co-founder of The Philosophers' Magazine. He has a PhD on the philosophy of personal identity and is the author, co-author or editor of 17 popular philosophy books. His monthly philosophy podcast is available on iTunes or via the website. He has written for numerous newspapers and magazines, as well as for the think tanks The Institute of Public Policy Research and Demos. GARETH SOUTHWELL Philosopher, author and illustrator based in Swansea, UK. He has run the website Philosophy Online for the last 10 years. His other publications include guides to Descartes and Nietzsche, and Words of Wisdom, an exploration of 360 of philosophy's most important quotations.
- Author(s)Gareth Southwell,Julian Baggini
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.