All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe inaugural collection in an exciting new exchange between philosophers and geographers, this volume provides interdisciplinary approaches to the environment as space, place, and idea. Never before have philosophers and geographers approached each other's subjects in such a strong spirit of mutual understanding. The result is a concrete exploration of the human-nature relationship that embraces strong rmative approaches to environmental problems.
- Author BiographyAndrew Light is assistant professor of philosophy at the University of Montana. Jonathan M. Smith is associate professor of Geography at Texas A&M University.
- Author(s)Andrew Light,Jonathan M. Smith
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1996
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitlePhilosophy and Geography
- Series Part/Volume NumberI
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.