All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy and Truth offers the first English translation of six unpublished theoretical studies (sometimes referred to as Nietzsche's Philosopher's Book ) written just after the publication of The Birth of Tragedy and simultaneously with Untimely Meditations . In addition to the texts themselves, which probe epistemological problems on philosophy's relation to art and culture, this book contains a lengthy introduction that provides the biographical and philological information necessary for understanding these often fragmentary texts. The introduction also includes a helpful discussion of Nietzsche's early views concerning culture, kwledge, philosophy, and the Greeks.
- Author BiographyDaniel Breazeale teaches at the University of Kentucky. He is also the editor of Fichte: Historical Contexts/Contemporary Controversies, among other books.
- Author(s)Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication01/11/1993
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumanity Books
- Weight336 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMr Daniel Breazeale
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.