Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy and Working-through the Past defends the relevance to philosophy of the implications of Freud's conception of object loss, especially his provocative discussions of mourning and melancholia. It engages with ongoing debates concerning the relevance of psychoanalysis to social theory, and suggests that emancipation from pathological culture be conceived as a mournful process of working-through the past.
- Author BiographyJeffrey M. Jackson is associate professor of philosophy and interim chairperson in the Department of Social Sciences at the University of Houston-Downtown.
- Author(s)Jeffrey M. Jackson
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight408 g
- Width157 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.