All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy in Minutes distills 200 of the most important philosophical ideas into easily digestible, bite-sized sections. The core information for every topic - including debates such as the role of philosophy in science and religion, key thinkers from Aristotle to Marx, and introductions to morality and ethics - is explained in straightforward language, using illustrations to make the concepts easy to understand and remember. Whether you are perplexed by existentialism or pondering the tion of free will, this accessible small-format book will help any reader to quickly grasp the basics of this highly nuanced subject.
- Author BiographyMarcus Weeks is the author of numerous books such as How Many Molehills in a Mountain?: Measuring What You Don't Know in Terms of What You Do, Music: A Crash Course, The Philosophy Book, the Millennium Encyclopedia, and both Science and Art in The Definitive Visual Guide series.
- Author(s)Marcus Weeks
- PublisherQuercus NA
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleIn Minutes (Quercus)
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuercus NA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight363 g
- Width127 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.