All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionWith utterly apologies, Rinella takes on the difficult task of reuniting sex and spirituality, which have been so painfully severed over the last few hundred years of European cultural and religious history. He courageously refuses to compartmentalize or to shroud his lifestyle in the closet: after all, how could anyone write a book about the fundamental unity of everything in spirit and leave out sex? writes Dossie Easton in the Foreword to Philosophy In the Dungeon. From devote Roman Catholic, to Pentecostal minister, to Transcendental Meditation student, and finally to a national position of leadership in the BDSM community, writer and teacher Jack Rinella is fully able to discuss spirituality in relation to sex, and in particular kinky sex. Jack carefully leads the reader through the oftentimes circuitous journey of sex and spirit to both an balanced view of human purpose and richly kinky view of sexual ecstasy. In his easy-going way, Jack encourages all his readers to embrace their life as having the potential of being a profoundly spiritual experience that is well-grounded in common sense and filled with lots of fun. With his usual straightforward and open approach, Jack presents the reader with a well-thought journey through a variety of spiritual philosophies frequently using the most intimate details of his own spiritual and sexual experiences to illustrate his point.
- Author BiographyFor more than seventeen years Jack Rinella wrote LeatherViews a weekly, column about his favorite topic: kinky sex. A sought-after lecturer, Jack has presented seminars on BDSM history, techniques, and relationships across the country. Born in Albany, New York of Italian-American parents, he's the author of eight books, including the best-selling The Master's Manual. He has a Bachelor degree in Philosophy and a Master Degree in Business Administration. He has been active in the Leather scene since 1983, is a founding member of MAsT-Chicago, an associate member of the Chicago Hellfire Club, and serves as a director on the board of the Leather Leadership Conference. He lives on the North side of Chicago where he passes the time writing, cruising, and falling in love whenever he can.
- Author(s)Jack Rinella
- PublisherRinella Editorial Services
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRinella Editorial Services
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byDossie Easton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.