All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionOrganized around specific questions, theses and arguments, Philosophy of Law: Introducing Jurisprudence helps students get to grips with the fascinating yet often complex realm of legal philosophy. This comprehensive introduction explores fundamental questions about legal systems, legal reasoning, and legal concepts, covering a wide range of topics in jurisprudence including: * Liability * Punishment * Causation * Discretion * Precedent * Constitutional disobedience * The rule of law Packed with boxed case studies, chapter discussion questions, guides to further reading, a glossary of key terms and online resources for lecturers and students, Jeffrey Brand guides the reader through ideas in an accessible way. Philosophy of Law is ideal for use as a core textbook or as a companion to a set of primary sources.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Brand is Associate Professor of Philosophy at George Washington University, USA.
- Author(s)Prof. Jeffrey Brand
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight613 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.