All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.29Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis carefully selected set of readings presents some of the most important articles in the field. The collection is essential reading for anyone with an interest in legal philosophy. The articles in this anthology are a natural addition to the superb set of original essays in A Companion to the Philosophy of Law and Legal Theory. Taken together, these two volumes provide a compelling overview of the best work in contemporary legal theory and are essential reading for beginning law students.
- Author BiographyDennis Patterson is Distinguished Professor of Law at Rutgers University, School of Law (Camden). He is the author of Law and Truth (1996) and editor of A Companion to Philosophy of Law and Legal Theory (Blackwell 1996). He has been awarded Senior Research grants from Fulbright Commission and Humboldt Stiftung, and is a frequent lecturer at European universities.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight872 g
- Width174 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byProfessor Dennis Patterson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.