All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is your mind? How is it related to your body? What is the effect of artificial intelligence and information techlogy? These and many other issues are explored in TEACH YOURSELF PHILOSOPHY OF MIND. - Investigate ideas about the mind, from ancient Greece to present-day cognitive science. - Explore the concepts of memory and free will. - Consider issues relating the mind to religion and artistic creativity. - Examine the impact of information techlogy on our understanding of the mind and the way it works.
- Author BiographyMEL THOMPSON (Essex, England) is a freelance writer and editor, specialising in Philosophy, Religion and Ethics. He has written and edited many other books, including others in the Teach Yourself range.
- Author(s)Mel Thompson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight180 g
- Width148 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.