All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe student's future as a kwledge worker is the starting point of this book on the philosophy of science. With this in mind, the book combines a review of philosophical positions and problems with practical examples and perspectives gained from everyday challenges faced by kwledge workers in their businesses and organisations. Through the use of summative chapters, highlighted key concepts, questions for reflection, and illustrative examples of how you can work with the theories presented, Andreas Beck Holm provides a clear and accessible introduction to this challenging subject. This book primarily addresses students studying language, communication, marketing, ecomics, and management. However, the survey of the theoretical schools of thought, as well as the discussions on research ethics and the role of research in society, will be equally relevant for other students in the humanities and the natural and social sciences.
- Author(s)Andreas Beck Holm
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationFrederiksberg
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Weight486 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.