All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Philosophy of Social Science: A Contemporary Introduction examines the perennial questions of philosophy by engaging with the empirical study of society. The book offers a comprehensive overview of debates in the field, with special attention to questions arising from new research programs in the social sciences. The text uses detailed examples of social scientific research to motivate and illustrate the philosophical discussion. Topics include the relationship of social policy to social science, interpretive research, action explanation, game theory, social scientific accounts of rms, joint intentionality, reductionism, causal modeling, case study research, and experimentation.
- Author BiographyMark Risjord is Professor of Philosophy at Emory University.
- Author(s)Mark W. Risjord
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Introductions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.