All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionPhishing and Counter-Measures discusses how and why phishing is a threat, and presents effective countermeasures. Showing you how phishing attacks have been mounting over the years, how to detect and prevent current as well as future attacks, this text focuses on corporations who supply the resources used by attackers. The authors subsequently deliberate on what action the government can take to respond to this situation and compare adequate versus inadequate countermeasures.
- Author BiographyMARKUS JAKOBSSON, PhD, is Associate Professor in the School of Informatics at Indiana University, where he is also Associate Director of the Center for Applied Cybersecurity Research. Dr. Jakobsson is the former editor of RSA CryptoBytes. He is a noted authority on the subject of phishing and is regularly invited to speak on the topic at conferences and workshops. STEVEN MYERS, PhD, is Assistant Professor in the School of Informatics at Indiana University and a member of the University's Center for Applied Cybersecurity Research. Dr. Myers worked on secure email anti-phishing technology at Echoworx Corporation, and has written several papers on cryptography, distributed systems, and probabilistic combinatorics.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1172 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byMarkus Jakobsson,Steven Myers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.