Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionPHLEBOTOMY: PROCEDURES AND PRACTICES, 2ND Edition is an essential reference tool for working health care professionals as well as students in allied health care programs who have an understanding of basic health care concepts. Focusing strictly on the principles of phlebotomy, including procedures related to sample collection, this go-to handbook provides information in a quick reference format and makes this an ideal on-the-job resource by emphasizing safety and patient comfort. PHLEBOTOMY: PROCEDURES AND PRACTICES, 2ND Edition has been updated and expanded to engage readers with the clear, reader-friendly writing style that made the 1ST Edition popular.
- Author BiographyLynn B. Hoeltke, M.B.A., M.T. (A.S.C.P.), P.B.T, D.L.M., works for a leading hospital laboratory in the Midwest. In addition to more than 40 years' experience in various laboratory leadership roles, Mr. Hoeltke has taught on the technical college level, developed and taught a nursing-based program for a hospital, and taught phlebotomy as a career development program for entry-level laboratory positions. He also has served as phlebotomy advisor with Evena Medical to develop infrared imaging as a tool to find veins for venipuncture, and he has consulted with several nursing homes and laboratories in teaching phlebotomy techniques to their staff. Mr. Hoeltke has published several magazine articles, has been a contributing textbook author for COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL ASSISTING, and is the author of multiple phlebotomy texts, including THE CLINICAL LABORATORY MANUAL SERIES: PHLEBOTOMY, and PHLEBOTOMY: PROCEDURES AND PRACTICE by Delmar, Cengage Learning. He has also assisted in the production of a Phlebotomy Skills Video Review based on the procedures in his textbook.
- Author(s)Lynn B. Hoeltke
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight137 g
- Width116 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.