All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionPhloem: Molecular Cell Biology, Systemic Communication, Biotic Interactions is a timely collection of research on the cellular and molecular biology of this plant vascular tissue. Recent advances in phloem research have revealed the centrality of this plant tissue to whole plant development and physiology. Building on advances made through developments of new analytical techlogies, this book will provide readers with a current and comprehensive reference on the role of phloem in plant growth and development. Collecting the work of a global team of leading researchers, Phloem will provide the reader with a valuable synthesis of the latest research in a single volume.
- Author BiographyGary A. Thompson is the Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Education, Director of the Pennsylvania Agricultural Experiment Station, and Professor of Plant Sciences in the College of Agricultural Sciences at Pennsylvania State University. Aart J. E. van Bel is Emeritus Professor and Head of the Department of General Botany and former Director of the Botanical Garden at Justus-Liebig-University.
- Author(s)Aart J. E. van Bel,Gary A. Thompson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight916 g
- Width180 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.