All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking deconstruction of the classic 1950 film All About Eve, Phoebe 2002 is a collaborative epic poem/essay that zings in and out of scenes and makes a thousand connections within the world of popular culture. Drawing from high and low sources, the poets relate All About Eve to everything from Paradise Lost and The Odyssey to Rosemary's Baby, Silence of the Lambs and Scooby-Doo. Inspired by nine muses, including Bette Davis and Joan Crawford, all of whom make appearances throughout, Phoebe 2002 seamlessly pushes the limits of poetry and film criticism.
- Author BiographyDavid Trinidad teaches at Columbia College, Chicago. He has taught at Rutgers, Princeton and Antioch (L.A.). His previous poetry collection, Plasticville, was published by Turtle Point Press in 2000. That book was shortlisted for the Lenore Marshall Prize of The Academy of American Poets. With Denise Duhamel and Maureen Seaton he edited Saints of Hysteria.
- Author(s)David Trinidad,Jeffery Conway,Lynn Crosbie
- PublisherTurtle Point Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChappaqua
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtle Point Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1408 g
- Width1 mm
- Height1 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.