Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $15.41Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionBritain has been invaded, the German army having taken the picturesque Scottish highlands. Emily must once again face her enemy, this time at the head of well trained, well armed fighters. With the German army stalled at the defensive line near the ancient ruins of Hadrien's Wall, Emily must do all she can to resist the enemy and keep them from advancing any further. 'Kenneth turned round from the stack, and ticed one soldier at the back standing with his hands behind his back, figiting with something. But before he could call a warning, he saw the man smile wickedly, and produce his left hand with a grenade in it! The man pulled his arm back, the action seeming like an eternity, as Kenneth grabbed his machine gun from his back, desperately trying to reach it before the man could release the grenade.'
- Author(s)James S Adams
- Publishernovum publishing gmbh
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationAustria
- Imprintunited p. c.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width120 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.