Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of six Phonics Activity Books introduce the alphabet shapes and sounds and and 40 further spelling patterns. Book 4 contains: e_e, ee, ea, y, i_e ie, igh, y, o_e, oa, ow. Letterland stories give child-friendly reasons why, when certain letters come together, they make a completely new sound. This really brings phonics to life making learning so much more memorable! Book 4 includes carefully sequenced word building and reading activities, reward stickers, fun activities and puzzles. There are stickers to engage children in the activities and ideas to extend learning.
- Author(s)Lisa Holt,Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.