All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionPhonics Monster: The Alphabet (Book 1) offers an introduction to the 26 letters of the alphabet. Each letter is introduced with a list of short words using the letter, a sample sentence, and a monster illustration. On the facing page there is a tracing exercise to get students used to writing the letters. Also included are quizzes to review students' ability to hear and recognize the sounds of the letters, as well as a short-vowel reading list in the back of the book that serves as a transition to Phonics Monster - Book 2 (Short Vowels).
- Author BiographyBrian Giles is an experienced ESL teacher and writer with a B.S. in Communications from Boston University.
- Author(s)Brian Giles,Joseph Ruger
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width201 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.