All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionPHONICS & SPELLING, Book 3, Global Edition, drills students in spelling and pronunciation of words with a silent e, double vowels and the consonant clusters, sh, ch, and th. Exercise pages provide practice with colors, numbers and basic question forms using do and can. Included are review pages, puzzles and challenging exercises to ground students in basic phonetic-based language learning.
- Author BiographyKinney Brothers Publishing brings you quality ESL textbooks for your preschool through adult classes.
- Author(s)Donald Kinney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.