All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionPhonics is a brand new strand of the best-selling series Developing Literacy. There is one book of photocopiable activity sheets for each of Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. The focus is very much on phonics teaching in primary schools at the moment. The activities in these books are designed to support the National Literacy Strategy Framework for Teaching and will help teachers to develop a thorough grounding in phonics. The activities include songs, rhymes, sorting, matching, cut and paste, dice games, card games, spinners and puzzles.
- Author BiographyChristine Moorcroft is a former primary school teacher, leacturer in primary education and OFSTED inspector.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/10/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDeveloping Literacy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w line
- Weight280 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.