CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionPuts together theoretical developments in prosodic phology by some of the leading specialists and presents language particular investigations on the morphosyntax-phology interface by expert linguists working on diverse languages such as German, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Spanish, European Portuguese and Turkish.
- Author BiographyJanet Grijzenhout and Baris Kabak, Universitat Konstanz, Germany.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- Series TitleInterface Explorations [IE]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight697 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBaris Kabak,Janet Grijzenhout
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.