Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the authors present current research in the study of the sources, properties and applications of phosphates. Topics include phosphates for seafood processing, zirconium phosphate as a versatile chemical carving board to produce solid, layered organic-irganic materials; catalytic activity of ortho- and condensed phosphates; the role of phosphate transporters in skeletal and extraskeletal calcification; application of phosphates for metal immobilisation and the thermodynamic stability of phosphate apatites.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight832 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDaichi Akita
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.