Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor T K McCoy connects the fringe Impressionist movement of the 19th century with digital fine artists of the current century. The photo-based digital images of Lawrence von Krr are explored as examples of contemporary Impressionist works. This book is full-color and contains 88 prints of von Krr's work. Digital artists, art historians, curators and lovers of art will find the work in this volume fascinating, and will certainly agree there is merit to contemporary digital fine art.
- Author BiographyT. K. McCoy (1969- ), a native of Pennsylvania, is a photographer and fine artist specializing in pen and ink, pencil and pastel drawings. T recently retired from a 20 year career in information systems to focus on artistic pursuits and family. This is the first book by the author.
- Author(s)T K McCoy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Photographer(s)Lawrence Von Knorr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.