Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the work of ted Hungarian - born, Spanish photographer Nicolas Muller. Nicolas Muller's photography is inextricably linked to the historical circumstances of his life. Exiled from Hungary in 1938, he travelled to Paris where met and was inspired by some of the era's finest photographers. At the beginning of World War II, he moved to Portugal, where he started to capture evocative, melancholy photos before eventually moving to Tangiers where he was carried away by a softer, more sensual style. He finally settled in Madrid where he became the photographer of cultural elites and Spanish society during the fifties and sixties.
- Author(s)La Fabrica
- PublisherLa Fabrica
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLa Fabrica
- Content Noteblack & white photography throughout
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.