Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe book collects the lectures and the status reports delivered during the Eighth International Conference on Photochemical Conversion and Storage of Solar Energy , IPS-8, held in Palermo (Italy) from 15th to 20th of July 1990. As usual, the main theme of the Conference was that of making the point about the trends and the developments of the studies related to the photochemical exploitation of solar energy and also to report the main lines of potential applications. Therefore the contributions reflect this point; they vary from those reporting basic and fundamental theories to those reporting cases of possible applications. For the sake of following the logical line which links each other the various contributions, we report the six areas in which the main theme of the conference was devided: (a) Electron and energy transfer in homogeneous and heterogeneous systems; (b) Photosynthesis: organized assemblies and biomimetic systems; (c) Photoelectrochemistry; (d) Photocatalysis: homogeneous and heterogeneous regime; (e) Environment: photochemical and photocatalytic processes; (f) Solar energy materials and photochemical engineering. It remains w to thank persons and institutions which made possible the organization of the Conference. The persons to thank are all the members of the International and National Organizing Committees and in particular Prof. A.Sclafani and Dr. L.Palmisa whose efforts were essential for the success of the Conference.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/1991
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1116 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byEzio Pelizzetti,Mario Schiavello
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.