All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis completely new and invative textbook provides a comprehensive account of pericyclic reactions and organic photochemistry for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The approach is based on mechanism and reaction type, and the subject matter is developed and concentrated on better understanding rather than on merely grasping factual kwledge. Basics of the subject are explained in thorough details in this title. Important points are revisited and mentioned wherever they are relevant. This title provides over 200 excellent thought-provoking textual problems. Glossary and questions for self-assessment are given at the end of each chapter. The most important aspect of this book is Chapter 14 which contains about 400 problems and their solutions based on pericyclic reactions and photochemistry. Applied photochemistry is also discussed in the book.
- Author BiographyDr. Jagdamba Singh, D.Phil. is a professor in the Department of Chemistry, University of Allahabad, Allahabad, India. Dr. Singh possesses a long teaching and research experience (of 25 years) in varied fields of the subject and has published over 100 research papers in various journals. Dr. Jaya Singh obtained her D.Phil. degree from University of Allahabad, Allahabad, India. She also possesses a long research experience in the field of synthetic organic chemistry and has published more than a dozen research papers in various journals.
- Author(s)Jagdamba Singh,Jaya Singh
- PublisherNew Academic Science Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Age Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.