All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWedding and portrait photography is a vast segment of the professional portrait industry, and this book details how to ensure success when capturing these special occasions. Wayne firstly showcases engagement portraits - images made under more relaxed conditions when the pace of the day is t as hectic as it will be on the wedding day. Wayne then turns her attention to wedding portraits of the couple. With the fresh, modern feel of Tiffany Wayne's images and her casual, seemingly effortless posing approach, readers will find much to emulate in this book.
- Author(s)Tiffany Wayne
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight387 g
- Width191 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.