All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Polaroid image transfer process allows you to transfer images onto almost any n-photographic surface, including paper, wood, plaster, metal, glass and rock. This comprehensive volume begins with the basic of transfers, and goes on to discuss tips and tricks for varying mediums, the wet or dry processes, quality-determining factors, the effects of development time, making colour adjustments, image repair, mounting, how to use the latest in digital techlogy and more, helping readers to create stunningly artistic and distinctive images.
- Author BiographyChristopher Grey is a professional photographer and three-time winner of the Nikon Certificate of Excellence. He has won gold awards from both the International Broadcast and Marketing Association of America and American Photography Stock Photo of the Year competition.
- Author(s)Christopher Grey
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width1 mm
- Height1 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.