Photographic Multishot Techniques: High Dynamic Range, Super-resolution, Extended Depth of Field, Stitching by Juergen Gulbins, Rainer Gulbins (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographers are just beginning to realize the potential of HDRI. Now, using similar, even newer techniques based on a bracketed series of exposures, it is possible to go beyond high dynamic range: photographers can increase resolution for ultrasharp, detailed images, or they can extend the depth of field in a way that was never before possible. Photographic Multishot Techniques provides a thorough introduction and a hands-on guide to these various techniques.Using a series of example images, the authors explain and illustrate the use of each technique in great detail. Included are lessons on HDRI, superresolution, focus stacking, and stitching. Moreover, the reader will learn how to effectively combine these techniques. Throughout the book, the authors use tools such as Photoshop, PhotoAcute, Photomatix, FDRTools, CombineZM, and Helicon Focus to illustrate the workflow with step-by-step instructions. Many of these tools (either full or test versions) are found on the CD that is included with the book. Learning these techniques will help to expand the repertoire and improve the photographic skills of the professional as well as the advanced amateur photographer.
- Author BiographyJuergen Gulbins has extensive experience in writing, technology, desktop publishing, designing high-end document archival systems, and digital photography. He is a prolific author who has written and translated books on topics such as CAD, Unix, DTP, typography, Internet, document management, Linux, and various aspects of digital photography. He has been a passionate photographer most of his life.Rainer Gulbins' photographic education began in high school and included traditional darkroom work. For many years he lived abroad and used his photographic skills mainly in the Sahara desert and the Canadian wilderness, thus enriching his numerous travel writings. In 2003 he switched from analog to digital--still using to the Nikon system--and has worked extensively with the various editions of Adobe Photoshop and other image editing programs. Rainer has translated books about photography and has recently been working as an advisor for various book projects about digital photography. He lives in Munich, Germany.
- Author(s)Juergen Gulbins,Rainer Gulbins
- PublisherRocky Nook
- Date of Publication06/02/2009
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRocky Nook
- Out-of-print date10/01/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.