All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn Master Techniques for Family Photography the authors discuss the strategies used to produce sixty high-end images of family groups, from large to small. These portraits, along with lighting diagrams and alternate images, are employed in a way that guides readers through the many aspects of family portrait photography: the conceptualization process, the shooting environment, the manipulation of light sources and props. Includes top tips vital to the practical portrait photographer, covering topics such as necessary tools and budgets.
- Author BiographyLou Jacobs Jr. is a professional photographer; the author of more than 30 photography books, including The Art of Off-Camera Flash Photography, Photographers Lighting Handbook, Professional Children's Portrait Photography, and Studio Lighting ; and a regular contributor to Rangefinder magazine. He lives in Cathedral City, California. Tammy Warnock is a portrait photographer working from her studio, True Blue Photography. She lives in Los Alamitos, California.
- Author(s)Lou Jacobs,Tammy Warnock
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.