All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal companion guide for capturing awe-inspiring photos of Yosemite! Whether using a compact camera or a high-end dSLR, this companion guide provides you with detailed information for taking spectacular shots of some of the most recognizable landmarks in the world. Whether you aim to capture memorable photos of Half Dome, El Capitan, Vernal Fall, Mariposa Grove, or one of Yosemite's other many remarkable attractions, this portable resource goes where you go and walks you through valuable tips and techniques for taking the best shot possible. You'll discover suggested locations for taking photos, recommended equipment, what camera settings to use, best times of day to photograph specific attractions, how to handle weather challenges, and more. In addition, beautiful images of Yosemite's most breathtaking attractions and recognizable landmarks serve to both inspire and assist you as you embark on an amazing photographic adventure! Elevates your photography skills to a new level with photography secrets from professional photographer Lewis Kemper Presents clear, understandable tips and techniques that span all skill levels, using all types of digital cameras, from compact cameras to high end DSLRs Features Yosemite's main attractions in alphabetical order as well as thumb tabs on the pages so you can quickly and easily access the information you are looking for Shares detailed information and insight on critical topics, such as ideal locations to photograph from, the best time of day to shoot, camera equipment to have handy, weather conditions, and optimal camera settings to consider Whether you're a local familiar with the territory or a visitor seeing this beautiful U.S. National Park for the first time, this handy guide will help capture fantastic photos!
- Author BiographyLewis Kemper has been photographing the natural beauty of North America and its parklands for more than 30 years. He has worked for The Ansel Adams Gallery and been named a Canon Explorer of Light. His work has been exhibited nationally in galleries and museums and published in magazines, books, and calendars worldwide.
- Author(s)Lewis Kemper
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, maps
- Weight538 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.