All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe series offers a complete, up-to-date survey of photography through an original and transversal analysis. This special edition gathers four volumes in an exclusive slipcase inspired by a masterpiece that significantly marked the history of photography. The books provide an extraordinary repertory of images and a vast source of information, enriched through focus on windows and technical information, syptic tables and a summary glossary. The essays, by some leading international experts, investigate and analyze in chrological order the transformations of the world's photographic culture and the major figures that have shaped the development of photography. With a chrological division into four main periods (The Origins 1839-1890; A New Vision of theWorld 1891-1940; From the Press to the Museum 1941-1980; The Contemporary Era 1981-2013), this will be the most authoritative set on the subject.
- Author BiographyFormer director of the Galleria Civica in Modena, Walter Guadagnini is a curator and professor of history of contemporary art at the Accademia delle Belle Arti in Bologna.
- Author(s)Quentin Bajac,VV.AA.,Walter Guadagnini
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- Series TitleHistory of Photography
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Weight7840 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine165 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.