All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionSailing yachts under full sail, motorboats with huge bow waves, seemingly impossible angles and close encounters - even before you factor in the spray-filled atmosphere, blinding sunlight, fast-moving targets and an unstable platform, photography at sea is a very tricky proposition. But it is an attractive one. The glamour and the excitement can result in amazing photographs, but it helps to have some expert guidance. In this full-colour, highly illustrated guide, one of the world's leading yachting photographers explains how to get the best shot and dramatic effects, looking at all the elements photographers afloat will need to cover, including: Composing the shot Capturing groups, fast action and reflections Dealing with confined interiors Taking dramatic creative shots: up the mast, from the bows etc. This is a unique, informative and instructive book, and for those back from a day on the water, it will be an inspiring and attractive addition to any bookshelf.
- Author BiographyPatrick Roach is one of the UK's most successful marine photographers. His photographs are published in all the leading yachting and motorboating magazines in the UK, USA and Europe, and his images regularly appear on the covers of Adlard Coles titles. Fred Barter is a boating journalist and book designer.
- Author(s)Fred Barter,Patrick Roach
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Weight725 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.