All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows you what others only tell you. Snap happy with this unique visual guide covering every aspect of conventional and digital photography from leading photographer Tom Ang. This book features practical advice on cameras and techniques plus essential insights into the key developments and invations. From famous photographers to tips on image manipulation, this is the guide that will put you in the picture.
- Author BiographyTom Ang was Senior Lecturer in Photographic Practice at the University of Westminster, London for over 12 years. He has also worked as a technical and picture editor for specialist magazines. His own photography - both digital and traditional - has been widely exhibited. He has contributed regularly to leading magazines and won the Thomas Cook Travel Book Award for his photographic coverage of the Marco Polo Expedition. Tom is also the author of Digital Photographer's Handbook and Digital Photography. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Tom Ang
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- Series TitleEyewitness Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/12/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), ports. (some col.)
- Weight552 g
- Width129 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.