All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThat's the way I want it This model-posing collector represents a simple and effective help for the model, the photographer, the agency and the purchaser. The multiplicity and exactness of the assembled posings deliver inspiration and clarity for the creation of various photo productions. This collector comes in robust shape and has been put together thoroughly: it has a format of 7x10 inches and fits into every photo bag. Furthermore, it is an elastic paperback and well stowable. It has been designed to be an effective means of work for studios, indoor, outdoor and everywhere. Why always shoot the same posings? Just give it a shot and experiment. That way, each and every shooting will be suspenseful and invative. content: contains more than 600 posings - thematically arranged -portrait posings -model posing on the floor (kneeling, laying and crouching) -posings with your model standing -posings with accessories, for instance, a chair or a stool -mystic posings -description of typical posing faults with respective right / wrong illustration advantages for visible success: the model is able to have the optimum and most professional preparation for casting and shooting. It is the training handbook for all standard - posings and beyond. the photographer is hereby able to give the model an exact briefing and quickly show the model what he wants to see up front. the agency will experience a more comfortable planning of photo productions. Here is the posing artwork for exact storyboards. By using this model collector, the purchaser will be enabled to formulate precise wishes before the shooting takes place.
- Author(s)Sven Schwoebel
- Date of Publication15/08/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.