All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionPhoton Transfer is designed for a wide audience - from the vice to the advanced user already familiar with the method. For first-time users, the book's primary purpose is to give sufficient guidelines to accurately generate, calibrate, and understand imaging data products through the photon transfer method.The book contains more than 230 figures that present experimental CCD and CMOS data products and modeling simulations connected to photon transfer. Contents also provide hundreds of relations that support photon transfer theory, simulations, and data.
- Author(s)James R. Janesick
- PublisherSPIE Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSPIE Press Monograph
- Series Part/Volume NumberPM170
- Place of PublicationBellingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSPIE Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.