All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book serves as a guide on photonic assembly techniques. It provides an overview of today's state-of-the-art techlogies for photonic packaging experts and professionals in the field. The text guides the readers to the practical use of optical connectors. It also assists engineers to find a way to an effective and inexpensive set-up for their own needs. In addition, many types of current industrial modules and state-of-the-art applications from single fiber to multi fiber are described in detail. Simulation techniques such as FEM, BPM and ray tracing are explained in depth. Finally, all recent reliability test procedures for datacom and telecom modules are illustrated in combination with related standardization aspects.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. rer .nat. Dr.-Ing. habil Ulrich Fischer-Hirchert is CEO of HarzOptics GmbH, Wernigerode, and Professor of Communication Technics at the Harz University of Applied Sciences, Wernigerode.
- Author(s)Ulrich H. P. Fischer-Hirchert
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note271 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight684 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.