Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second book in the major new series founded by Lynda Weinman, kwn for her tremendously successful books and high-profile training center in Ojai, California. It takes a process-oriented approach, with each exercise designed around a particular technique. In this way, the book teaches readers, Photoshop principles, techniques, and tips in a format that enables them to apply the lessons to real-world situations. This latest release of Photoshop, the leading image-editing application, comes bundled with ImageReady 2, Adobe's program for preparing images for the Web. It provides the first integrated solution for both print and the Web, enabling professionals to design interactive Web graphics or prepare sophisticated images for print with the same ease.
- Author BiographyAuthor and designer Lynda Weinman--creator of lynda.com, a leading force in Web-design training--has taught digital arts since the late 1980s at Art Center College of Design, American Film Institute, San Francisco State University, and UCLA. Lynda also is a featured columnist and writes on digital graphics and animation for numerous national and international magazines. Her bestselling books, including Designing Web Graphics, have been translated into six languages and are used by Web designers and teaching professionals nationally and internationally. She and her husband, Bruce Heavin, founded and operate the Ojai Digital Arts Center in Ojai, California, which offers small, intensive workshops in Web design. Lynda has recently launched a series of training videos under the lynda.com imprint. For more information on her books, videos, and workshops, visit www.lynda.com.
- Author(s)Lynda Weinman
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/03/2000
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleLynda Weinman's Hands-on-training S.
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Out-of-print date21/01/2003
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1196 g
- Width190 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.