All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have Photoshop Lightroom or are you thinking about getting it? Do you want to improve your photo-editing skills? Are you looking for easy to follow image post-processing tips that you can easily implement? If you answered YES to all the questions above, then Photoshop: Lightroom for Digital Photographers - 20 Lightroom Lifesaver Tips! is the perfect book for you. The book features 20 incredible and easy Lightroom tips that you can use to improve the quality of your photos, and become a better photographer at the same time. You need this book if you: -Have your own website or blog -Have Lightroom -Want to become better at photo editing -Love photography -Would like to turn your hobby into a photography business opportunity -Want to find Lightroom tips and tricks that are easy to understand This book will teach you to: -Protect your digital property with watermarks -Clean-edit your photos -Make food appear more delicious -Create old-school film-style images -Edit baby portraits -Create a desaturated cinema effect for a dramatic vibe You will also learn more about: -Using a Graduated filter -Creating Pastel effects -Using the Crop Tool Overlay -Making slideshows -Correcting colors -Black and white conversion, etc. The primary idea behind this book is to include multiple tips and tricks without overwhelming readers or including complicated tutorials. You'll easily follow all these guidelines regardless of the level of your photography skills. To master Lightroom easily, all you have to do is purchase this book.
- Author BiographyHello; my name is Edward Bailey. I was born on June 10, 1961, in Alexandria, Virginia. After graduating from Edison High School in Alexandria, I taught myself the violin, which became my first passion. In 1989, I began experimenting with photography. I learned darkroom techniques and read photography magazines, was a member of a photography society, and attended art exhibits. Later, I graduated from the New York Institute of Photography. In early 2010, I turned my attention to computers and focused on learning all of the capabilities of Photoshop. As I continued to learn a vast array of equipment in photography and how to digitally manipulate my photographs with Photoshop, I began writing and eventually, composed several compelling books, including a complete guide to Photoshop and all of its features, functions, and benefits. Through my books, I show how to harness the power of Photoshop to create beautiful, extraordinary, and even profoundly imaginative images from photos that are taken from a camera. Today, my work is sought after and respected, not only by professional photographers, but by everyone wishing to learn the latest techniques in digital modification and modern photography.
- Author(s)Professor of Business Communications Edward Bailey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.