Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional Photoshop book ! This book was designed for people, who are looking for a job, and to apply for a position need a Photoshop kwledge. The book based on personal working experience in editorial offices and graphic design studios. On the courses you can learn only the basics, but you won't be hired without working experience. 12 years ago I was in the same situation, finishing a course body hired me. But w I have 12 years working experience in desktop publishing and graphic design, and in this book I give my experience to you. The book contains 70 REAL step by step Photoshop tutorials - I say REAL, because these jobs made by me in editorial offices or graphic design studios, that's why this book is professional. These tutorials explain you the professional production techlogy. The courses teach you only the basics, and body will explain you these tricks in the office - colleagues do t like if you ask them. You have to kw these professional secrets - first to get a job, then to make the job. Otherwise you will make mistakes... Also, in the book you can find shortcuts, you have to use, working fast as a professional. Professionals are working with shortcuts! Contents/Chapter 1: 1.Color Settings, 2.RGB/CMYK, 3.Image Size, 4.Canvas Size, 5.Levels, 6.Curves, 7.Yellow Veil, 8.Path, 9.Selection, 10.Load Selection. Contents/Chapter 2: 1.Feather, 2.Mask, 3.Skin Color, 4.Clone, 5.Shadow, 6.Control Key, 7.Mirror Effect, 8.Motion Blur, 9.Saturation, 10.Sharpen. Contents/Chapter 3: 1.Custom Color, 2.Black, 3.Bevel and Emboss, 4.History, 5.Layers, 6.Layer Group, 7.Pencil, 8.Brush, 9.Type, 10.Save for Web & Devices. Contents/Chapter 4: 1.Crop, 2.Path, 3.Path, 4.Color Range, 5.Selective Color, 6.Clone, 7.Colorize, 8.Opacity, 9.Crystallize, 10.Paint Bucket. Contents/Chapter 5: 1.Gradient, 2.Transform, 3.Polygon Tool, 4.Red, 5.White, 6.Deep Shadow, 7.Clipping Path, 8.Actions, 9.Layers 01, 10.Layers 02. Contents/Chapter 6: 1.Channels, 2.Path, 3.Path, 4.Path, 5.Path, 6.White, 7.White Point, 8.Color Balance, 9.Drop Shadow, 10.Shadow. Contents/Chapter 7: 1.Styles Palette, 2.Clone, 3.Clone, 4.Gaussian Blur, 5.Gaussian Blur, 6.Text Palette, 7.Paste Into, 8.Transform, 9.Slice, 10.Replace Color. New! Shortcuts next to each tutorial.
- Author BiographySandor Burkus is the author of professional Photoshop books. These tutorial books help people to find a new job, because explain professional Photoshop tricks and tips, You have to know to get the job and to make the job.
- Author(s)Sandor Burkus
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.