All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional Photoshop book ! This book was designed for people, who are looking for a job, and to apply for a position need a Photoshop kwledge. The book based on personal working experience in editorial offices and graphic design studios. Macintosh/Windows version, Beginner-Intermediate-Advanced-Pro level book. The book is about how to work with the Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard software package - Photoshop CS5, InDesign CS5, Illustrator CS5. During the graphic design or desktop publishing job you work with these three software. Buy this book, get a job!
- Author BiographySandor Burkus is the author of professional Photoshop books. These tutorial books help people to find a new job, because explain professional Photoshop tricks and tips, You have to know to get the job and to make the job.
- Author(s)Sandor Burkus
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.