All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionPhotoshop Elements 3, Adobe's more accessible version of its flagship product, Photoshop, opens the door for amateur photographers, business users, students, and home users who want professional-looking images for their print and Web projects. Photoshop Elements 3 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide uses task-based lessons to show readers how to capture photos from traditional or digital cameras, reduce red eye, correct color, work with layers, erase backgrounds, create photo-illustrations and Web graphics, simulate painting and drawing techniques, apply artistic effects, and more. Longtime graphic designer and digital imaging expert Craig Hoeschen provides concise, step-by-step instructions and plenty of screenshots to help users look up just what they need to kw, while an eight-page color gallery shows off sample filters, effects, and plenty of retouching and compositing examples for additional inspiration.
- Author BiographyCraig Hoeschen has been creating artwork and instructional content for nearly 25 years, providing illustration, photography, and design for magazines, newspapers, CD-ROMs, and the Web. A regular guest-lecturer in journalism and graphic arts classrooms, he has also developed and led seminars color theory, typography, and illustration. He has won numerous awards for his work in illustration and design from the Society for Technical Communication and the California Newspaper Publishers Association. He is the co-author of the best-selling Photoshop Elements 2 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide. (Peachpit Press,2002).
- Author(s)Craig Hoeschen
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/12/2004
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Out-of-print date10/08/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight752 g
- Width181 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.