Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.67+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone still think that Adobe Photoshop Elements is a toy version of the real thing? As the most popular photo-editing program on the market, Photoshop Elements t only has Photoshop's marvellous powers, but also has capabilities the mothership lacks. Each new version includes more tools designed specifically for today's consumer digital photo enthusiasts. The latest edition, Photoshop Elements 5, solidifies the reputation of this superb and inexpensive product with new scrapbook features, a link to online photo services, and many other improvements. In fact, there's so much to Photoshop Elements that it can be quite confusing at times. That's precisely why our Missing Manuals are the best-selling books on the topic. Adobe provides a pamphlet and some help files; our book, w in its fifth edition, carefully explains every feature the program has to offer (something other book has done) by putting each one into a clear, easy-to-understand context. Photoshop Elements 5: The Missing Manual covers the Windows version of Adobe's workhorse and gives you the low down on a host of new features: learn to create multiple page documents, custom photo layouts with frames, and highly customized layouts for scrapbook projects; master the new editor for Layer Styles, which lets you customize individual layers in a photo; and Attach your photos to areas of a Yahoo! Map so your friends and family can see the pictures you took in specific places. Author Barbara Brundage also introduces you to a new sophisticated tool called Curves to adjust the color and contrast in your photos, and shows you how to burn multi-session CDs and DVDs. As always, she lets you kw which features work well, which don't, and why - all with a bit of wit and good humor. Although the book progresses from simple to complex tasks, you can easily jump around to learn specific techniques, such as creating photomontages (composites), restoring old photos, preparing images for the Web, and archiving. More than a dozen downloadable images let you practice using the editing tools right away!
- Author BiographyBarbara Brundage has Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in English. She is a member of Phi Beta Kappa and has worked in both advertising and technical writing. She also plays the harp and attended Eastman School of Music, where she studied with legendary harpist Eileen Malone. Barbara makes her living as a professional harpist and has performed for a wide range of dignitaries and celebrities including Margaret Thatcher, Tom Cruise, the Clintons, and Isaac Stern. She is the founder of Seaside Press, through which she publishes her arrangements, which are popular with harpists around the world.
- Author(s)Barbara Brundage
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1092 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.