Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to get more fun from your photos? To edit and enhance your pictures, fix flaws, and create greeting cards or cool photo projects to share? What about turning out some really professional prints with simply stunning color? Photoshop Elements can handle it, and Photoshop Elements 6 For Dummies gets you up and running on Elements in a hurry. Photoshop Elements 6 is a reasonably priced, full-featured, powerful image-editing program for Windows (Adobe stopped supporting Elements for Mac with version 4.) This colorful guide helps you make the most of all its coolest features. You'll quickly get familiar with the work area and all the tools; be able to find, organize, and manage your images; correct common mistakes; and explore fun ways to share your photos. You'll discover how to:* Acquire images from your camera or scanner* Organize your files and photos you so can quickly find what you're looking for* Crop and straighten pictures, fix exposure, and clean up dust and scratches* Create sharp and colorful images for printing* Correct color, contrast, and clarity* Combine multiple images into creative collages* Use filters to create different effects* Turn your photos into slide shows, movie files, or Web-hosted images Elements has something for everyone, from beginning dabblers to serious photo hobbyists to professionals. With plenty of full-color illustrations that show what you can achieve, this friendly guide will help you use Elements to make the most of your digital photos.
- Author BiographyBarbara Obermeier: Barbara Obermeier is the principal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio in Ventura, California. She is the author of Photoshop CS3 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (Wiley) and has contributed as author or coauthor on numerous books on Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Illustrator, and PowerPoint. She is currently a faculty member in the Graphic Design Department at Brooks Institute. Ted Padova: In addition to writing several books on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Ted is the world's leading author of books on Adobe Acrobat. He is also a co-author of Adobe Acrobat 8 PDF Bible, Adobe Creative Suite Bible , Color Correction For Digital Photographers Only , and Color Management for Digital Photographers For Dummies (all from Wiley). Ted spends most of his time writing and speaking at conferences and expos nationally and internationally.
- Author(s)Barbara Obermeier,Ted Padova
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight928 g
- Width187 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.