All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionFinally Learn How To Master Photoshop In 24 Hours Or Less!Today Only get this Amazon bestseller for only $9.99! Regularly priced at $15.99.You're about to discover Tutorials On How to Create Professional Looking Photos and Images in 24 Hours or Less!! Why You Must Have This Book Today!Almost every person in the world has heard of Photoshop. The software has become so popular throughout the years that its name has since become a verb, which is synymous to digital manipulation or editing of images. In This Short Book You will learn how to use Photoshop and master it in a very short period of time. You will also learn about basic tools and how to use them. You will understand what layers and masks are, and why it is important to use them. In the end, we will give you some tutorials, and you will be able to put your newly acquired kwledge to the test right away. We will take you step by step and guide you through all the basics you will need to kw in order to master photoshop quickly and easily. Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn from the Book Photoshop Learn the Basic Photoshop Editing Techniques for Beginners What You Must Kw and What You Can Do With Photoshop Using it for the First TimeBasic Tools in PhotoshopAn Explanation of Layers and Layer MasksHow to Avoid Common Mistakes in PhotoshopHow to Remove Blemishes in PhotoshopHow to Remove a Background from a PhotoHow to Remove a Person or an Object From a PhotoHow to Create a Color-accented Photo in PhotoshopHow to Change Someone's Eye Color in Photoshop And Much, much more!We'll Take You deeper on the program itself, and focus on the learning of different features and tools to help you develop your Photoshop skills, even if you are still an amateur in terms of digital photo editingOrder Your Copy Right Now Before It's Too Late and the price goes up!TAGS: Photoshop, Darkroom & Processing, Study & Teaching, Arts & Photography, Mastering Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop For Beginners, Graphic Design, Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Tutorials, Photoshop Wizard, Photoshop Tips and Tricks, Photoshop Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom, Computers & Techlogy, Digital Audio, Video & Photography, Digital Editing, Graphics & Multimedia, photoshop cc, photoshop elements 13, photoshop cs6, photoshop elements, photoshop cs5, photoshop cc 2015, Photography editing, Web Graphics, Photo Editing Software, Photography, Digital Photography, Creativity, Photoshop, The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Book for Digital Photographers, Arts & Photography, Photography & Video, Equipment, Techniques & Reference, Darkroom & Processing, Digital Editing, The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC, Lightroom 6 Book, The Complete Guide for Photographers, Training for Photographers, Graphics & Visualization, Adobe Illustrator, Graphics & Multimedia, Graphics & Visualization.
- Author BiographyHello; my name is Edward Bailey. I was born on June 10, 1961, in Alexandria, Virginia. After graduating from Edison High School in Alexandria, I taught myself the violin, which became my first passion. In 1989, I began experimenting with photography. I learned darkroom techniques and read photography magazines, was a member of a photography society, and attended art exhibits. Later, I graduated from the New York Institute of Photography. In early 2010, I turned my attention to computers and focused on learning all of the capabilities of Photoshop. As I continued to learn a vast array of equipment in photography and how to digitally manipulate my photographs with Photoshop, I began writing and eventually, composed several compelling books, including a complete guide to Photoshop and all of its features, functions, and benefits. Through my books, I show how to harness the power of Photoshop to create beautiful, extraordinary, and even profoundly imaginative images from photos that are taken from a camera. Today, my work is sought after and respected, not only by professional photographers, but by everyone wishing to learn the latest techniques in digital modification and modern photography.
- Author(s)Professor of Business Communications Edward Bailey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date04/05/2017
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.