Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique volume showcases the best presentations of the international conference Phraseology in Multilingual Society held at Kazan Federal University, Russia, in August 2013. The twenty-seven essays included here represent different research efforts by specialists in phraseology from around the world. The book reflects numerous different aspects of phraseological research, including those from semantic, pragmatic, and comparative fields of study. Furthermore, the volume also presents an investigation of some practical problems of paremiology and phraseography.
- Author BiographyElena Arsenteva (1956) is Full Professor and Head of the Department of German Philology at Kazan Federal University, Russia, and is a recognized member of the Russian scientific school of phraseology. Her areas of research interest are phraseology, phraseography, lexicography, and the comparative study of languages. She is the editor of Russko-anglo-nemetsko-turetsko-tatarskiy frazeologicheskiy slovar' [Russian-English-German-Turkish-Tatar Phraseological Dictionary] (2008) and Kontekstual'noye ispol'zovaniye frazeologicheskikh yedinits [Contextual Use of Phraseological Units] (2009); the co-editor of several international conference materials; and the author of the books Sopostavitel'ny analiz frazeologicheskikh yedinits [Comparative Study of Phraseological Units] (1989) and Frazeologiya i frazeografiya v sopostavitel'nom aspekte [Comparative Aspects of Phraseology and Phraseography] (2006). Professor Arsenteva is also the compiler of the bilingual dictionary Russko-angliyskiy frazeologicheskiy slovar' [Russian-English Dictionary of Idioms and Set Expressions] (1999).
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content Notemaps
- Weight680 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byElena Arsenteva
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.